The heatwave in London shows no signs of stopping anytime soon, so other than indulging in picnics, shopping and drinks, it's only appropriate to getting started on that summer reading list. I'm an unapologetic bookworm, although I have to admit that I've been reading way lesser than I would like to. So since holidays have begun, it was only right to get back to curling up with my favourite magazines and discovering new novels to stay up all night devouring. Here's a few of them that I've been hooked to-
1. Forever, Interrupted by Taylor Jenkins Reid: For one of those evenings where you're in the mood for an emotional read, this will be a tear jerker for sure.
2. Playing James by Sarah Mason: The perfect chick-flick novel (minus the cliche settings) that will send you in a laughing riot.
3. It Started With A Tweet by Anna Bell: Ever wanted to go on a complete digital detox and get away from it all for a while? If not then this story will convince you otherwise!
4. Sunday Girl Magazine: One of the best discoveries I made this year, this magazine is for those of you that need your fashion fix but at the same time want something culturally stimulating. It's a complete package that includes more than just pretty editorials and shopping features.
5. Nylon Magazine Japan: This will probably be a difficult one to get your hands on, but if you happen to know someone from Japan who can bring you one then I HIGHLY recommend it. The words won't make sense but that's okay, because the editorials and visuals are breath-taking. It's edgy and risk-taking style at it's best, it will leave you inspired to create out of the box outfits in no time.
Sunglasses: Vintage shopping